ATVS logo Biometric Recognition Group - ATVS EPS logo UAM logo

Instructions for downloading MCYT-SCORES database

  1. Send an email to atvsuam.es, as follows:
    Subject: [DATABASE download: MCYT-SCORES]

    Body
    : Your name, e-mail, telephone number, organization, and purpose for which you will use the database
     

  2. Once the email has been received at ATVS, you will get an email with a username, a password, and a time slot to download the database
     

  3. Download the database, for which you will need to provide the authentication information given in the previous step. After you finish the download, please notify by email that you have successfully completed the transaction
     

  4. For more information, please contact: atvs uam . es

DESCRIPTION

Three datasets of bimodal matching scores (signatures and fingerprints from 75 subjects of the MCYT database [VISP1]), together with scalar fingerprint quality measures labelled by a human expert [VISP2], both in MATLAB and ASCII format, corresponding to:

1.- The highest quality finger for 90% of the subjects, the lowest quality finger for the remaining 10%. This setup is used in [PRL1] (where the baseline signature and fingerprint systems are sketched, and a SVM-based user-dependent fusion scheme is proposed and studied) and [PR1] (where a more efficient Bayesian user-based fusion scheme is proposed and studied). The baseline fingerprint and signature systems are described in detail in [VISP2] and [PRL2], respectively.

2.- The highest quality finger for the 95% of the 75 subjects, the lowest quality finger for the remaining 5%. This setup is used in [PR2] (where a discriminative quality-based fusion scheme is proposed and studied).

3.- The index finger for all subjects, also used in [PR2] in comparison with the previous setup 95%-5%.

REFERENCES