- Biometrics systems under spoofing attack: an evaluation methodology and lessons learned, by A. Hadid, N. Evans, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, September 2015.
- Biometric Anti-spoofing Methods: A Survey in Face Recognition, by J. Galbally, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Access, December 2014.
- Automatic Language Identification using Deep Neural Networks, by I. Lopez-Moreno, J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, O. Plchot, D. Martinez-Gonzalez, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and P. J. Moreno, Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ICASSP, May 2014.
- Soft Biometrics and their Application in Person Recognition at a Distance, by P. Tome, J. Fierrez, R. Vera-Rodriguez and M. Nixon, IEEE Trans. on Information Forensics and Security, March 2014.
- Improving short utterance i-vector speaker verification using utterance variance modelling and compensation techniques, by A. Kanagasundaram, D. Dean, S. Sridharan, J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and D. Ramos, Speech Communication, February 2014.
- Image Quality Assessment for Fake Biometric Detection: Application to Iris, Fingerprint and Face Recognition, by J. Galbally, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, February 2014.
- Information-Theoretical Assessment of the Performance of Likelihood Ratio Models, by D. Ramos, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, G. Zadora and C. Aitken, Journal of Forensic Sciences, November 2013.
- Feature Analysis for Discriminative Confidence Estimation in Spoken Term Detection, by J. Tejedor, D. T. Toledano, D. Wang, S. King and J. Colás, Computer Speech and Language, October 2013.
- The DooDB Graphical Password Database: Data Analysis and Benchmark Results, by M. Martinez-Diaz, J. Fierrez and J. Galbally, IEEE Access, September 2013.
- Quality Measures in Biometric Systems, by F. Alonso-Fernandez, J. Fierrez and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Security and Privacy, December 2012.
- Comparative Analysis and Fusion of Spatio-Temporal Information for Footstep Recognition, by R. Vera-Rodriguez, J. S. Mason, J. Fierrez and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, July 2012.
- Emulating DNA: Rigorous Quantification of Evidential Weight in Transparent and Testable Forensic Speaker Recognition, by J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, P. Rose, D. Ramos, D. T. Toledano and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Trans. on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, September 2007.
- Towards human-assisted signature recognition, Derlin Morocho Checa (Escuela Politécnica del Ejército, Ecuador), November 30, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Occlusions in Face Recognition: Experimental Comparison of Region-based Matchers, Ester González, November 23, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- 7th European Academy of Forensic Science Conference, EAFS 2015: Scientific Report, Daniel Ramos, November 16, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Update Strategies for HMM-Based Dynamic Signature Biometric Systems, Rubén Tolosana Moranchel, November 02, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- "Comparison of binaural microphones for externalization of sound" & "TFM Project Plan: Speaker Diarization", Cristian Sánchez, October 26, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Bottleneck Features for Speaker Recognition, Alicia Lozano, October 19, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Scientific Report IEEE Seventh International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems (BTAS15), Aythami Morales & Rubén Vera, October 05, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Evidential value of spectra assessed using the likelihood ratio supported by chemometric tools, Agnieszka Martyna, September 28, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Deep Learning Architectures for Voice Activity Detection, Rubén Zazo, September 21, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Fully Unlinkable and Irreversible Template Protection Based on Bloom Filters, Marta Gomez-Barrero, September 02, 2015, C-109, 15:30-16:30
- Caracterización de hablantes mediante extracción de información de cualidad vocal, Adrián García Cantalapiedra, July 09, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- Medal to Young Researchers from the Spanish Academy of Engineers, to Julian Fierrez. [NEW!]
- EAB European Biometric Industry Award, to Marta Gomez-Barrero. [NEW!]
- Siew-Sngiem Best Paper Award at ICB 2015, to Marta Gomez-Barrero, with Javier Gabally, Julian Fierrez, Javier Ortega-Garcia and Rejean Plamondon. [NEW!]
- EAB European Biometric Industry Award, to Marcos Martinez-Diaz. [NEW!]
- Archimedes Award: Introduction to Scientific Research, to Marta Gomez-Barrero. [NEW!]
- IBM Best Student Paper Award at ICPR 2008, to Javier Galbally, with Raffaele Cappelli, Alessandra Lumini, Davide Maltoni and Julian Fierrez.
- Best Language Recognition System at the Albaycin-08 VL evaluation (V Jornadas de las Tecnologias del Habla).
- Best Student Paper Award at the Spanish Thematic Network of Speech Technologies workshop, to Ismael Mateos, with Daniel Ramos, Ignacio Lopez-Moreno and Joaquin Gonzalez-Rodriguez.
- J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, 2008. "Forensic Automatic Speaker Recognition: Fiction or Science". Keynote Speech at Interspeech 2008, Brisbane, Australia.
- Ph.D. Thesis "Biometric Sample Quality and its Application to Multimodal Authentication Systems" by Fernando Alonso-Fernandez presented at UPM