- Soft Biometrics and their Application in Person Recognition at a Distance, by P. Tome, J. Fierrez, R. Vera-Rodriguez and M. Nixon, IEEE Trans. on Information Forensics and Security, March 2014.
- Improving short utterance i-vector speaker verification using utterance variance modelling and compensation techniques, by A. Kanagasundaram, D. Dean, S. Sridharan, J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and D. Ramos, Speech Communication, February 2014.
- Image Quality Assessment for Fake Biometric Detection: Application to Iris, Fingerprint and Face Recognition, by J. Galbally, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, February 2014.
- Information-Theoretical Assessment of the Performance of Likelihood Ratio Models, by D. Ramos, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, G. Zadora and C. Aitken, Journal of Forensic Sciences, November 2013.
- Feature Analysis for Discriminative Confidence Estimation in Spoken Term Detection, by J. Tejedor, D. T. Toledano, D. Wang, S. King and J. Colás, Computer Speech and Language, October 2013.
- The DooDB Graphical Password Database: Data Analysis and Benchmark Results, by M. Martinez-Diaz, J. Fierrez and J. Galbally, IEEE Access, September 2013.
- Quality Measures in Biometric Systems, by F. Alonso-Fernandez, J. Fierrez and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Security and Privacy, December 2012.
- Comparative Analysis and Fusion of Spatio-Temporal Information for Footstep Recognition, by R. Vera-Rodriguez, J. S. Mason, J. Fierrez and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, July 2012.
- Automatic Language Recognition on Spontaneous Speech: The ATVS-UAM System, by J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, I. Lopez-Moreno, J. Franco-Pedroso, D. Ramos, D. T. Toledano and J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, JAES Journal on Audio Engineering Society, October 2009.
- Emulating DNA: Rigorous Quantification of Evidential Weight in Transparent and Testable Forensic Speaker Recognition, by J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, P. Rose, D. Ramos, D. T. Toledano and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Trans. on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, September 2007.
Towards predicting good users for biometric recognition based on keystroke dynamics, Aythami Morales Moreno, September 22, 2014, C-109, 15:00-16:00Odyssey 2014 Greatest Hits, Alicia Lozano, Javier Franco y Rubén Zazo , September 08, 2014, C-109, 15:00-16:00Graphical Password-based User Authentication with Free-Form Doodles, Marcos Martinez Díaz, September 03, 2014, C-109, 13:00 horasEvaluación de características musicales para detección de tipos de audio, Ricardo Landriz, September 02, 2014, C-109, 15:30-16:30Laboratorio de Tecnologías de Audio, Sergio Carrero, July 17, 2014, C-109, X 17 Julio, 16:15-16:45Calibración de puntuaciones procedentes de sistemas biométricos, Sandra Uceda, July 16, 2014, C-109, 15:30-16:30Comparison of Body Shape Descriptors for Biometric Recognition using MMW Images, Ester González Sosa, July 14, 2014, C-109, 15:00-16:00Clasificación de géneros musicales basada en contenido, Ángel Pérez Lemonche, July 10, 2014, C-109, 13:00-14:00Protected Facial Biometric Templates Based on Local Gabor Patterns and Adaptive Bloom Filters, Marta Gómez Barrero, July 07, 2014, C-109, 15:00-16:00What are we missing with i-vectors? A perceptual analysis of i-vector-based falsely accepted trials, Joaquín González-Rodríguez, June 30, 2014, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- EAB European Biometric Industry Award, to Marcos Martinez-Diaz. [NEW!]
- IBM Best Student Paper Award at ICPR 2008, to Javier Galbally, with Raffaele Cappelli, Alessandra Lumini, Davide Maltoni and Julian Fierrez.
- Best Language Recognition System at the Albaycin-08 VL evaluation (V Jornadas de las Tecnologias del Habla).
- Best Student Paper Award at the Spanish Thematic Network of Speech Technologies workshop, to Ismael Mateos, with Daniel Ramos, Ignacio Lopez-Moreno and Joaquin Gonzalez-Rodriguez.
- J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, 2008. "Forensic Automatic Speaker Recognition: Fiction or Science". Keynote Speech at Interspeech 2008, Brisbane, Australia.
- Ph.D. Thesis "Biometric Sample Quality and its Application to Multimodal Authentication Systems" by Fernando Alonso-Fernandez presented at UPM