- PhD Position available. Deadline September 10, 2013. Details [NEW!]
- IBM Best Student Paper Award at ICPR 2008, to Javier Galbally, with Raffaele Cappelli, Alessandra Lumini, Davide Maltoni and Julian Fierrez.
- Best Language Recognition System at the Albaycin-08 VL evaluation (V Jornadas de las Tecnologias del Habla).
- Best Student Paper Award at the Spanish Thematic Network of Speech Technologies workshop, to Ismael Mateos, with Daniel Ramos, Ignacio Lopez-Moreno and Joaquin Gonzalez-Rodriguez.
- J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, 2008. "Forensic Automatic Speaker Recognition: Fiction or Science". Keynote Speech at Interspeech 2008, Brisbane, Australia.
- Ph.D. Thesis "Biometric Sample Quality and its Application to Multimodal Authentication Systems" by Fernando Alonso-Fernandez presented at UPM
- Ph.D. Thesis "Forensic Evaluation of the Evidence Using Automatic Speaker Recognition Systems" by Daniel Ramos presented at UAM
- Cross-Entropy Analysis of the Information in Forensic Speaker Recognition, by D. Ramos and J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, to appear in Proc. of Odyssey, January 2008.
- Emulating DNA: Rigorous Quantification of Evidential Weight in Transparent and Testable Forensic Speaker Recognition, by J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, P. Rose et al., IEEE Trans. ASLP, September 2007.
- A comparative study of fingerprint image-quality estimation methods, by F. Alonso-Fernandez, J. Fierrez et al., IEEE Trans. IFS, December 2007.
- BioSec baseline corpus: A multimodal biometric database, by J. Fierrez, J. Ortega-Garcia et al., Pattern Recognition, April 2007.
- HMM-based on-line signature verification: feature extraction and signature modeling, by J. Fierrez, D. Ramos-Castro et al., Pattern Recognition Letters, December 2007.
- Biometric hashing based on genetic selection and its application to on-line signatures, by M. R. Freire, J. Fierrez et al., in Proc. ICB, August 2007.
- On the vulnerability of fingerprint verification systems to fake fingerprint attacks, by J. Galbally-Herrero, J. Fierrez-Aguilar et al., in Proc. ICCST, October 2006.
- Hill-climbing and brute-force attacks on biometric systems: A case study in Match-on-Card fingerprint verification, by M. Martinez-Diaz, J. Fierrez-Aguilar, et al., in Proc. ICCST, October 2006.
- DEALING WITH VARIABILITY FACTORS AND ITS APPLICATION TO BIOMETRICS AT A DISTANCE, Pedro Tomé, December 02, 2013, C-109, 13:00-14:00
- Construcción de una base de datos para el reconocimiento automático de caracteres manuscritos y generación de resultados de referencia, Sara García Mina, November 25, 2013, C-109, 13:00-14:00
- Análisis y caracterización de series temporales financieras, Alfredo Serrano, November 18, 2013, C-109
- Weighted Complex Spectral Minutiae Representation for Forensic Fingerprint and Palmprint Comparison, Ruifang Wang, October 21, 2013, C-109, 13:00-14:00