- Linguistically-constrained formant-based i-vectors for automatic speaker recognition, by J. Franco-Pedroso and J. Rodriguez, Speech Communication, February 2016.
- Language Identification in Short Utterances Using Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Recurrent Neural Networks, by R. Zazo, A. Lozano-Diez, J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, D. T. Toledano and J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, PloS one, January 2016.
- Biometrics systems under spoofing attack: an evaluation methodology and lessons learned, by A. Hadid, N. Evans, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, September 2015.
- Biometric Anti-spoofing Methods: A Survey in Face Recognition, by J. Galbally, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Access, December 2014.
- Soft Biometrics and their Application in Person Recognition at a Distance, by P. Tome, J. Fierrez, R. Vera-Rodriguez and M. Nixon, IEEE Trans. on Information Forensics and Security, March 2014.
- Improving short utterance i-vector speaker verification using utterance variance modelling and compensation techniques, by A. Kanagasundaram, D. Dean, S. Sridharan, J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and D. Ramos, Speech Communication, February 2014.
- Image Quality Assessment for Fake Biometric Detection: Application to Iris, Fingerprint and Face Recognition, by J. Galbally, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, February 2014.
- Information-Theoretical Assessment of the Performance of Likelihood Ratio Models, by D. Ramos, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, G. Zadora and C. Aitken, Journal of Forensic Sciences, November 2013.
- Feature Analysis for Discriminative Confidence Estimation in Spoken Term Detection, by J. Tejedor, D. T. Toledano, D. Wang, S. King and J. Colás, Computer Speech and Language, October 2013.
- The DooDB Graphical Password Database: Data Analysis and Benchmark Results, by M. Martinez-Diaz, J. Fierrez and J. Galbally, IEEE Access, September 2013.
- Quality Measures in Biometric Systems, by F. Alonso-Fernandez, J. Fierrez and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Security and Privacy, December 2012.
- Emulating DNA: Rigorous Quantification of Evidential Weight in Transparent and Testable Forensic Speaker Recognition, by J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, P. Rose, D. Ramos, D. T. Toledano and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Trans. on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, September 2007.
Chemometric-assisted classification of physicochemical data for forensic purposes, Patrick Wlasiuk, March 14, 2016, C-109, 15:00-16:00Segmentation and Detection of Audio Sources in Broadcast and Telephone Audio Streams (Speaker Diarization), Cristian Sánchez Rodríguez, March 07, 2016, C-109, 15:00-16:00Speaker Recognition in Unconstrained Environments, Andreas Naustch, February 01, 2016, c-109, 15:00-16:00Análisis de Técnicas Caligráficas para a Mejora del Reconocimiento Automático de Firma, Francisco José Fernández Herrero, January 18, 2016, C-109, 15:00-16:00A Semi-supervised Pipelined Deep Learner for an Adaptive and Efficient Biometric System, Abhijit Das (Griffith University), January 11, 2016, C-109, 15:00-16:00ATVS submission and overview of NIST Language Recognition Evaluation 2015, Alicia Lozano & Rubén Zazo, December 14, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00Towards human-assisted signature recognition, Derlin Morocho Checa (Escuela Politécnica del Ejército, Ecuador), November 30, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00Occlusions in Face Recognition: Experimental Comparison of Region-based Matchers, Ester González, November 23, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:007th European Academy of Forensic Science Conference, EAFS 2015: Scientific Report, Daniel Ramos, November 16, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00Update Strategies for HMM-Based Dynamic Signature Biometric Systems, Rubén Tolosana Moranchel, November 02, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00