- Biometric Anti-spoofing Methods: A Survey in Face Recognition, by J. Galbally, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Access, December 2014.
- Automatic Language Identification using Deep Neural Networks, by I. Lopez-Moreno, J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, O. Plchot, D. Martinez-Gonzalez, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and P. J. Moreno, Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ICASSP, May 2014.
- Soft Biometrics and their Application in Person Recognition at a Distance, by P. Tome, J. Fierrez, R. Vera-Rodriguez and M. Nixon, IEEE Trans. on Information Forensics and Security, March 2014.
- Improving short utterance i-vector speaker verification using utterance variance modelling and compensation techniques, by A. Kanagasundaram, D. Dean, S. Sridharan, J. Gonzalez-Dominguez, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and D. Ramos, Speech Communication, February 2014.
- Image Quality Assessment for Fake Biometric Detection: Application to Iris, Fingerprint and Face Recognition, by J. Galbally, S. Marcel and J. Fierrez, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, February 2014.
- Information-Theoretical Assessment of the Performance of Likelihood Ratio Models, by D. Ramos, J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, G. Zadora and C. Aitken, Journal of Forensic Sciences, November 2013.
- Feature Analysis for Discriminative Confidence Estimation in Spoken Term Detection, by J. Tejedor, D. T. Toledano, D. Wang, S. King and J. Colás, Computer Speech and Language, October 2013.
- The DooDB Graphical Password Database: Data Analysis and Benchmark Results, by M. Martinez-Diaz, J. Fierrez and J. Galbally, IEEE Access, September 2013.
- Quality Measures in Biometric Systems, by F. Alonso-Fernandez, J. Fierrez and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Security and Privacy, December 2012.
- Comparative Analysis and Fusion of Spatio-Temporal Information for Footstep Recognition, by R. Vera-Rodriguez, J. S. Mason, J. Fierrez and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, July 2012.
- Emulating DNA: Rigorous Quantification of Evidential Weight in Transparent and Testable Forensic Speaker Recognition, by J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, P. Rose, D. Ramos, D. T. Toledano and J. Ortega-Garcia, IEEE Trans. on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, September 2007.
Fingerprint Recognition for Forensic Applications, Ram P. Krish, May 04, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00Biometric Template Protection based on Bloom Filters: Finger Vein and Unlinkability, Marta Gómez-Barrero, April 27, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00Mejora de algoritmos de reconocimiento de huellas dactilares en entornos forenses, Fátima García Donday, April 22, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics, IWBF 2015: Scientific Report, Daniel Ramos, March 23, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00Web-Based Biometric Recognition Using Keystroke Dynamics, Mario Falanga, February 19, 2015, C-109, 13:00-14:00Desarrollo de herramientas de apoyo para comparación forense de firmas manuscritas, Alejandro Acién Ayala, February 09, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00A multi-modal eye biometrics, Abhijit Das (Associate Professor, Departmet of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur), January 13, 2015, C-109, 15:00-16:00IberSPEECH 2014: Overview and Selected Papers, Alicia Lozano y Doroteo Torre, December 15, 2014, C-109, 15:00-16:00Avances en biometría de firma dinámica: habilidades humanas para el reconocimiento y nuevas características discriminantes, Derling Morocho, December 10, 2014, C-109, 15:30-16:30ICPR 2014: Overview and selected works on biometrics, Julian Fierrez, Ram P. Krish, Marta Gómez Barrero, Ester Gonzalez, November 17, 2014, C-109, 15:00-16:00
- EAB European Biometric Industry Award, to Marcos Martinez-Diaz. [NEW!]
- Archimedes Award: Introduction to Scientific Research, to Marta Gomez-Barrero. [NEW!]
- IBM Best Student Paper Award at ICPR 2008, to Javier Galbally, with Raffaele Cappelli, Alessandra Lumini, Davide Maltoni and Julian Fierrez.
- Best Language Recognition System at the Albaycin-08 VL evaluation (V Jornadas de las Tecnologias del Habla).
- Best Student Paper Award at the Spanish Thematic Network of Speech Technologies workshop, to Ismael Mateos, with Daniel Ramos, Ignacio Lopez-Moreno and Joaquin Gonzalez-Rodriguez.
- J. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, 2008. "Forensic Automatic Speaker Recognition: Fiction or Science". Keynote Speech at Interspeech 2008, Brisbane, Australia.
- Ph.D. Thesis "Biometric Sample Quality and its Application to Multimodal Authentication Systems" by Fernando Alonso-Fernandez presented at UPM